Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday!

1. Happy 35th birthday to my big brother Chris.
2. Me and Wes really learned a tax lesson this year. My dear (bless his heart) hubby was for some unknown reason (thanks to TVA telling him to do this) filing married and three. I wasn't aware of this. So we aren't getting near the amount we got back last year, back this year. I'm not complaining because we are getting money back, and at least we aren't having to pay, so I am thankful for that. But he did change his info to married and two.
3. I got frustrated at my Cascade bottle this morning. I somehow bought a dud. It has freaking crystallized in the bottle! I got one squirt out of it. That was 7 dollars down the drain. Frustrating!
4. My goal to read 50 books this year isn't panning out so well. I have been a slacker in the book department lately. A much needed library trip is in order.
5. Today is Fat Tuesday...did ya'll know that?
6. I'm really needing our current kitchen table to sell. I have it listed on craigslist and valleyfreemarket.com. We have a new table that can not be put up until this one sells.
7. If you are wanting to check out a really good kids consignment sale in Huntsville check out Klassy Kids Exchange on March 6-15. It's where Comp USA used to be in the Target shopping center on 72.
8. Wes is almost done with his training center time at work! Can I shout a big Hallelujah on that one! He has 1 minor test left which he should be taking right about now, and then 2 major tests left, one which is this Friday and the other which is Friday March 13th. Then he is in the plant for the last 18 months of his program before gaining his journeyman status. He will be on rotational shifts during the last 18 months..with his first three months being days. I'll just be glad for him to get out of the training center.

Eight will have to do because I can't think of anything else at the moment. Happy Tuesday all!

2 comments:

KlancyA said...

I can't remember, what does your kitchen table look like?? We're gonna need one in the new apartment. Can you pass along the link to your listing? klancy_alford@bellsouth.net

Monica said...

I'm glad your tax situation was on the positive side for you, that would have sucked if you owed the IRS.

I'd be mad at your crappy bottle of Cascasde. Email the company & fuss about it and you may very well end up with a coupon for a new bottle.