Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another 10 on Tuesday

1. It seems like all I do on this blog anymore is a 10 on Tuesday.
2. Maybe something interesting will happen soon so I'll have other things to blog about.
3. I need to drink more water but I am having trouble doing that.
4. My BIL's girlfriend gets on my nerves. Every time I talk to her I feel like I am being transported back to the bitchy girls of high school who loved drama. Didn't I graduate almost 11 years ago? She really has a lot to learn about life.
5. I really need to go to the library. I need new reading material in the worst way.
6. Wes passed his last written test of his program...whoot whoot. Now he has his top out oral exam on March 13th and then he has completed the first 18 months of his program and only has 18 months left until he is a journeyman and an official Instrumentation Mechanic and not just an Instrumentation Mechanic Trainee.
7. It is true that sometimes washing machines will last 20+ years. My mom had to buy herself a new washing machine this past weekend. Her old one she purchased in 1985...yeah that sucker is almost as old as me. I say it was made right :)
8. Don't you love the craziness of Alabama weather? It's going to be 70 degrees Friday. Yes this is less than a week after we had snow. Alabama weather is definitely an anomility(sp?).
9. Klancy I'll email you the details of my kitchen table. Didn't want you to think I didn't get your message. I just haven't spent much time on here lately but I will get the info to you :)
10. I think we are going to go see The Watchmen on Friday night. I don't know what it is about these action adventure movies but ever since last summers Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, and The Dark Knight, I am loving these kind of movies. That's a total shock to me :)

Hmm I made it...Happy Tuesday all.

1 comment:

KlancyA said...

I was browsing the book store at lunch today...Have you ever read anything of Wally Lamb's??? He's got a new one out called "The Hour I First Believed"...I'm gonna grab it when it comes out in paper back, but his first two are awesome! "She's Come Undone" & "I Know This Much is True". If you make that trip to the library you might wanna check those out.