Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hi guys!

Well I still don't have internet but I am borrowing my parents to do some much needed updating of all my friends lives. We are moved in and it is starting to come together...keeping my fingers crossed that I can have it all done before my birthday in a little less than 2 weeks. We still don't have internet/phone/cable...so I have been catching up on all my Friends DVD seasons just to have some background noise in the house. Hopefully we will have that stuff too before my birthday rolls around. We turn our apartment keys in this afternoon and I am glad. I wanted to turn them in last Tuesday after me and my mother in law finished cleaning the apartment but according to lease agreement I couldn't turn my utilities off till the last day of lease which is today. I have never had to encounter that before. In past apartments we could turn them off whenever. But anyway...I decided I wasn't going to turn my keys in and not have my utilities off yet because someone could come in and run up our utilities bill....so they are getting the keys this afternoon.
We had something sad happen last Wednesday our third day in the house. Our cat Ashes, he was the grey one, died. We don't really know what happened...he just didn't seem like himself when we got back from Washington. He went down hill quickly and went on to a better place about 9:30 Wednesday night. We buried him at the edge of our property.
Well that's really about it. I am spending lots of time unpacking. Hopefully I'll have pics soon of my decorated house to post. Heck hopefully I'll have internet soon :) We are having to wait on them to verify that we can get cable out there. They are supposed to be out there today. With it being a new subdivision they have to make sure there are cable wires run out in the ground. Makes no sense to me because our house is already wired for cable so wouldn't that mean that we are able to get cable? But anyway...since it is a bundled package we get all three when they can get out there and do it. So I amuse myself with unpacking :) Hope everyone is doing great! Have a great week!

No comments: