Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm still around!

Hey guys sorry it's been a while. We still don't have internet and probably won't till the middle of July. So I am making do. I hope all of ya'll are great. We got completely unpacked and I am fixing to start painting. My birthday was this past Saturday and it was pretty good. My parents took us out to eat at Macaroni Grille (YUM!) and then that night me and Wes went and played putt putt golf. He got me an Ipod shuffle for my b'day and it's hot pink! I was sooo excited to get it! Our 1st anniversary is this upcoming Sunday...it's hard to believe it's been a year! He has the whole week off next week then he starts at Browns Ferry on July 9th. We are both pretty excited about that. Well that's about all. It will probably be about another week before I can check this sucker again. Take care and have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (I know it is late..give me a break...it has been a rough week!)
I got a hot pink IPOD shuffle for my birthday as well.
Have a great week off with your hubby!
Lauren