Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. Heading to Gatlinburg tomorrow.
2. As soon as I can find my transfer cord I'll post a picture of the invite I made for my cousin's lingerie shower.
3. Check out this blog. One Pretty Thing
I love it because it has all kinds of neat ideas and crafts.
4. I haven't been feeling very well lately. Lack of energy and it feels like a cold is coming on. Blah!
5. Looking forward to Lauren's baby shower in a couple weeks!
6. Since I am going to be out of town till Sunday night I am making Wes chocolate chip cookies before I leave. I never make them because I don't really like them, so he hardly ever gets them.
7. Maybe my Tigers can have a better Saturday. It's been sad seeing them lose the last three games :(
8. So anyone getting excited for the holidays? I am. I am going to deck out the house since I didn't get to decorate for fall.
9. Macy is taking dance. Ballet and tap. Bless her teacher for being able to keep her attention for 30 minutes.
10. I have a couple of prayer requests. Wes' grand dad has a some kind of mass on his lungs. They don't know if it is benign or malignant yet, waiting on biopsy results. My Uncle Clyde is going through chemo for a tumor on his bladder. Please keep these men in your thoughts. They are both in their 80's.

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday and I'll catch ya'll next week!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Little late, but I hope that you guys have a safe (and funtabulous) time! Gatlinburg this time of year is SO pretty!

Colleen said...

Have fun in Gatlingburg!! And I'll keep your relatives in my thoughts, I know that's scary. Hopefully everything will work out ok!