Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. My cousins wedding went off smoothly. There was some issues with the cakes but all got fixed and we went on with the show. A few of the pics:


2. You might have noticed from some of the pics that I got bangs :) Of course my hair is all gussied up in those pics for the purposes of the wedding but I really like my new bangs. My BIL's girlfriend did them for me and I think she did a pretty good job :) I like my hair much better now.
3. I am just now getting my Christmas decorations put up. Yeah I have been slacking!
4. Boo to Auburn getting rid of Tuberville. Now comes the part of finding a new coach. Hopefully they'll get a good fit for the university. I am hoping good things for the football team in 2009.
5. I am at a huge loss on what to get my brother for Christmas. Him and my BIL are the hardest people to buy for!
6. I'm doing Christmas goodie baking this weekend. Yummy :)
7. I'm so sick of salespeople calling this house. I have these Bank of America people calling me all the time (like 10 times a day!) trying to get me to sign up for a plantinum card. I don't want it and I am sure as heck never doing business with Bank of America again (they were the ones that wouldn't help us out on the ID theft.)
8. I have made this really cute spice drop wreath. I'll post pics when I post my Christmas pics.
9. I want to see the movie 4 Christmases.
10. I have begun thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2009. The last year of my twenties and I am determined to make it awesome!

Happy Tuesday all!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

The last year of my twenties. Sigh. Thanks for bringing that up!

Looks like the wedding was beautiful and everyone had a good time!

I hate that Tubs is gone, too. I was bummed when Bowden was out though and I like Tuberville much better. So maybe the next coach will be even better. I hope so.

Oh and add yourself to the do not call list and check online for an opt-out number for bank of america. If you can't find anything, just tell them next time to please remove you from their call list and by law, they have to. If they ask why tell them about the ID theft and that you aren't happy with them. I'm sure that telemarketer will be happy to get off the phone with you. :)

Monica said...

It's hard to believe that this is our last year in our twenties. It seemed so far off 10 years ago...

Beautiful wedding, I love red!