Tuesday, December 23, 2008

5 on Tuesday in time for Christmas

1. Still trying to finish Macy's gift but it is turning out super cute! I'll post pictures after Christmas because it isn't going to be finished until tonight.
2. Me and Wes went to Nashville on Saturday to browse around Opry Mills and to see the lights and such at the Opryland Hotel. I wanted to go see ICE but it closed at 7pm and I wasn't aware of that and we didn't make it in time. But we did get to eat at the Rainforest Cafe :)
3. Congratulations extended to my old friend Holly who got engaged last week.
4. I am making Christmas cookies today. Yummy!
5. My cats chewed through one of our cords on our pre-lit tree! So now my bottom half of lights don't light up...good thing I have a handy husband who knows how to fix it.

I have more but I am in a super hurry today because I got lots to do! I just also wanted to take time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! I hope ya'll all enjoy your time with your families, and get some cool goodies :) Be safe, eat lots, and feel blessed. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

We were in Nashville Friday night! What a coincidence. We ate at the Aquarium and Dash loved it. We went to ICE, too, it was freaking freezing. That was the day it was like 65 and I had sandals on and of course the parka didn't cover my feet. :)