Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a busy time of the year

and of course I would come down with a bad cold right when I need to be most productive. So instead I have spent the last three days on my couch with kleenex, fluids, the book Eclipse, this laptop, and the remote.
Good news is I'm feeling better and tomorrow I have to hit the ground running. I have to make a much needed visit to the post office and I am D-R-E-A-D-I-N-G it! And I got to go get Callies stitches out since I am a few days over due on that one.
And *hanging my head in shame* I'm not done with Christmas shopping. Not even close! I can't wrap my presents till the day before Christmas Eve because my cats will tear the wrapping off. In fact we were only able to have ornaments on our tree for like 4 days because they couldn't resist climbing it and they broke one of our wedding ornaments! I was heartbroken but we have since located a replacement and will be getting it but still. Here it is Dec 16 and we have taken our tree down because my cats can't behave. Fortunately I have been able to keep my other Christmas decor up because they haven't been interested in it (knocking on wood).
When the new year gets here my boy cats are becoming outdoor kitties. I just can't have them tearing stuff up in my house, and 98% of the time they are the guilty party. They'll be able to get in and out of the garage and they'll sleep in there but they aren't seeming to be too happy indoors so I am going to let them see how they like the outdoors.
Other than that things are pretty good at the McClanahan house. I have a few things and creativeness posts coming up in the very near future. Some thoughts on 2009 will also be included. But for now I am heading off to dreamland so I can play catch up tomorrow and feel like I am being productive! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: