Thursday, May 31, 2007

House Stuff...Feeling frustrated!!

Well we closed yesterday so we are officially homeowners. Now comes the fun part of moving in and getting settled. I am pretty overwhelmed right now because Wes is having to work and I feel like I am all alone in doing this. It's frustrating! :) Half of my apartment is packed up and half of it isn't. They are moving furniture this weekend. We have the apt until June 11...but I can't stand this chaos for long :) My parents, God Bless them, are like well why haven't you completely gotten your apt packed....well lets see should I remind them that first of all I have only been out of school a week..I had to clean up my classroom and pack all of that up because I am changing grades next year which means changing rooms. Then we had that trip to D.C. Then all of this closing business. Then I had to run around turning things on and off...PLUS get my car tag renewed and my drivers license changed!! It just frustrates me that they are acting like I should have already had this stuff done...tell me when I have had time??? I love my parents I really do but sometimes I could do without their "wonderings." I am sorry this post is a whining post....I am just getting stressed :) I love my husband too....but for him to take it upon himself to do something to help me I have to ask...and that frustrates me too!! He doesn't mean to be unhelpful...he just doesn't want to mess up anything or do something wrong. I admit I can be anal about stuff and sometimes I don't go into enough detail about what I want. But please why can't he just ask me??? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Ok now I feel a little better! Thanks for letting me vent!
I'm off to clean up to my liking the new house. I probably won't get to post much over the next few days. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

KlancyA said...

Hang in there girl, when it's all done it will be worth it! Congrats on the new house!

Anonymous said...

I understand, when we moved in here, we had sold Kev's house and so I had to get over there to help him pack and label (ie: get rid of what I didn't want in the new house). In the meantime, I was trying to work and get my house packed up to move into our new house and still keep it clean enough to be shown because it was getting put on the market right after we closed on the new house. I hear ya girl! Boys just don't understand! Hang in there, it is SOOOO worth it!