Monday, July 9, 2007

Hey guys updates updates updates!
First Wes started his new job today. He is in Chatanooga till Thursday for orientation and I talked to him a minute ago and his first day went fabulously. I tell you that boy can make friends with a shoe :) He's loving it so far.
Second I am spending the week at my parents house because frankly I didn't want to stay alone at our house. Speaking of our house we got the master bath painted and up next it's the first guest room. I will post pics soon I promise.
Third our first anniversary was the first of July and we celebrated at Carrabba's because we at there on our honeymoon before we left Miami to catch the ship. It was yummy and I have a pic of that as well but I forgot to bring my cord to transfer it onto the computer so that will be there soon as well. I got Wes a book on anything and everything home projects and he got my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which I now am going to have the full set. Hey it stuck with the Paper theme which is traditional first anniversary gifts.
Fourth we still don't have any internet. I have learned a lot about being one of the first houses on a new street. It takes a lot longer to get things :) Hopefully within the next two weeks though we will have it!
Well that's about it for now. The next time I will probably get a chance to write I will have pics of the house and some pics from my neice's second birthday which is the 19th....gosh I can't believe she is already two! Time flies!
I miss you guys! Have a happy week!
P.S. I don't know why but blogger won't let me post a title so hence no title if it doesn't show :)

1 comment:

KlancyA said...

I can't wait to see the pics of the house!