Saturday, November 29, 2008

Six on Saturday

1. First and Foremost...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE HEY!!!!!!!!!!
2. Thanksgiving was decent. We went to my extended family's gathering which happened to be at my parents house. My family is kinda stressed due to my cousin Ashley's wedding this upcoming weekend so it wasn't the most restful Thanksgiving. And I received tons of crap about being the lone Auburn fan in my family...as usual.
3. Went with my mom yesterday to the stores. We did not get up at the break of dawn but we were out by 8am. I didn't really find anything that was a hot deal, but really I wasn't looking. But Wes' mom did score Wes and his dad a Garmin GPS for 189 dollars...so I am excited about that!
4. I am getting my hair cut by Zach's girlfriend on Tuesday. I am getting bangs cut back...haven't had those since high school...but I need a change.
5. Wes has to work today at 3 so I'll be watching the Iron Bowl with my parents. Yeah I am watching the Iron bowl with 2 Bama fans...but my dad is fun to watch football with and even though he roots for the opposite team he stuck up for me on Thursday to my cousins telling them I could talk football all around them...and it's true..I'd talk circles around them. LOL they don't know who they'd mess with :)
6. This is random but Atlanta Bread Company has the most amazing 9 grain bread! Me and mom went there for lunch yesterday and I had a turkey on 9 grain bread and my mouth had an orgasm! Oh my sooooo good!

Hope ya'll all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day and weekend. Christmas decorations are going up tomorrow afternoon after church...whoo hoo! I love this time of year!

No comments: