Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm doing my 10 a day early

1. Wes is at driving school tonight so I am bored and decided I'd do my 10 a day early.
2. I have been wanting popcorn lately. I don't have any in the house and so on my grocery run tomorrow I'll be buying some.
3. My kitties celebrated there 1st birthday Saturday. Savanna's 2nd b'day is April 1.
4. Wes passed his training center top out oral and is now officially in the plant...whoo hoo.
5. I have been sewing lately. I'll be posting pics of various projects soon.
6. Want to hear a funny Macy story? Yesterday we had dinner at my parents. Macy was in the living room playing while we were in the dining room. Macy hollers out "Mommy I have to poopoo." Susan then says "Okay come in here and let me see it." We are of course looking at her like WTH? Have you lost your marbles? She is like "Why are ya'll looking at me like that? She said she had a booboo?" We were all dying laughing at this point and Chris says "No, she said she needed to go poopoo." Susan's ears are stopped up, she is getting over an ear infection so she didn't hear her right. That is the hardest I have laughed in a while.
7. Boo to Auburn not getting into the NCAA basketball tournament.
8. My most favorite show ever comes on tonight. Big Bang Theory!! Love it!
9. I'm so excited...we officially have dates down to get this house painted. I have been waiting for this day whoo hoo!
10. I'm excited about this week of weather. Spring is in the air..and I believe the first official day of spring is later this week.
Bonus: Don't forget to wear green tomorrow. Happy Saint Paddy's Day!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Craig & I love to watch Big Bang Theory too! Yay for Wes passing his test & Happy St Patty's Day!