Tuesday, November 13, 2007

10 on Tuesday...okay maybe 5

Happy Tuesday to all! How many of you had a three day weekend? I am going to do a 10 on Tuesday just because I want to :)

1. I love fall. I believe it is my favorite season. I have noticed around here that we have some gorgeous leaf changing going on. I stare at it every time I am in the car. I want to go around taking some pictures of some different places around here soon. For now though I have a picture of some trees that are near my house. Isn't the different colors so pretty?


2. Me and Wes struck a deal yesterday at Target. We have a few babies that we are buying Christmas for and one of them is this little cutie.

Little Zach. Well this is little Zach's first Christmas. He will be one in January. Target was having a HUGE clearance on some baby and toddler clothes. I got little Zach 2 outfits for less than 10 dollars. Now that is a steal. They had all sizes. I also got some stuff for Macy. There was some really cute little newborn girl clothes Patrice and Roz...just a little heads up.

3. I am in the process of doing a DIY project. It was an idea I got off of the Nest.com. It is coasters made out of tile. I'll post a pic when I have completed them. If these go good I may make a few for some Xmas presents. Hopefully I'll have some pics by the end of the week.

4. As you all are aware black Friday is a week from this Friday. Every year me and my mom go. This year Susan and Macy are joining us. Are we crazy to bring a 2 year old to black Friday. YES!!! But my mom want to (her words " see Macy's little face light up at all the Christmas stuff" ) so hence she is coming along...we'll see how long she lasts :)

5. Okay so this is going to be it....sorry it turned out to be a 5 on Tuesday....but in order to not make this post not any longer I am quitting :) So I leave you with I hope you all have a great week! Yeah not the greatest 5 on Tuesday :)

No comments: