Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Happenings

TGIF! Hope everyone's week has been great! Here is some randomness that is going on in my world.
1. I found this sign at Hobby Lobby for $7 this week! It is going in our entry way :) I also found one for our bedroom as we make the color transition that says "Always kiss me goodnight" I got it for $6. I love me some Hobby Lobby!

2. My love has to work days tomorrow (Saturday) so I will be watching football games all by my lonesome. I am starting to think I am weird because I tell you I get into these games like a man does. That is thanks to growing up with a big brother who lives, breathes, and eats football.
3. We are going to be going only to my husbands family for Thanksgiving this year. This is a first for me. But certain circumstances are enabling us from going to both sides. I am okay with this though because I see the same extended family lots, and will be seeing them like two weeks from Thanksgiving at our big Xmas gathering.
4. There is only 5 weeks left in my semester!
5. Who's ready for Christmas? Yeah that's me. More importantly I am ready for black Friday!
Okay so reading back over these I really realized that I didn't have an eventful week :) LOL! Some this really was a random post! Happy Weekend everyone and War Eagle!

No comments: