Friday, November 16, 2007

Fridays are Fabulous!

I do believe it is like one of my most favorite days of the week! Hope everyone has had a great week. Weekend plans? Wes' mom's b'day is Saturday so we are going to Flo-Town or more appropriately G'hill to do some celebrating with her. I tell you she is the easiest person to please sometimes. All she wanted was for her family as a whole to go out to eat together. Since Zach is coming home tonight for his Thanksgiving break...yeah Auburn gets the whole week off....it works out perfectly that we can give her what she wants. And as a bonus we get to take Little Zach as well. :) So we are going to Texas Roadhouse and Wes could not be happier because they have the best chicken fingers and rolls!
Before we head to G'hill though I am going shopping with my momma in the morning. She is really wanting to get her Christmas shopping done and pretty much all she is lagging is Wes. So I have to go show her some things he would like. I also need to get him a birthday present while we are out. His b'day is the 8th of December. You know what's funny? Both of my parent's in law children have b'day's around Christmas. Susan's is the 5th of January. I'm glad mine is six months after Christmas. It spreads things out nicely :)
Speaking of Christmas...what is on everyone's wish list this year? I couldn't really think of anything I wanted. I have stuff for the house I want but as I told my mom...I will buy that stuff before I would buy stuff for myself. So I am trying to think of personal stuff. The only thing I can think of that I would like is a Northface Jacket. Does anyone have one of these? My brother in law has one and loves it. It seems like it would be the perfect all weather jacket.
I also think I would like a larger George Forman...I have the single serving one. I used to have a larger one in college but somehow it got broke and how that happened is still a mystery to me. But anyway I don't hardly use the single one because when I am using it I am making for both me and Wes and it just takes too much time and hassel when you can only cook one at a time.
Okay jumping to another random thought...backing up to Wes b'day actually. I am probably getting him Guitar Hero Three.....that game is awesome...and addicting I might add. So I think I might get my mom to get him Guitar Hero Rockin the 80's....lol I think that may be more for me though because I am all about the 80's music :)
Well Monday I will have pictures of my do it yourself coasters made out of tile...they are turning out nicely. I just have to put the backing on them and seal them. I will finish them over the weekend. I am on a mission to organize my office today. I want it to be more sufficient than it currently is. I also have to clean bathrooms today. You know I think that is my most hated household chore. Although I will admit ironing is up there as well.
I have noticed around here people are already decorating their houses for Christmas. My firm rule is to wait till after Thanksgiving. We usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving. My across the street neighbor is already decked out including the Christmas tree. The Christmas tree came up the day after Halloween. I want to celebrate Thanksgiving first personally.
Well happy weekend everyone! I bet next week is a short week for most :) Have a good one!

No comments: