Monday, November 26, 2007

Macy and Desserts

I don't have much to say but I do have a couple of cute pics of Macy and a couple pics of the two yummy desserts that I made for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was relaxing for me. We went to Wes parents for lunch and then we went by mom and dads that evening. Me and mom did venture out Black Friday but it wasn't too awful. I didn't find anything that was just an awesome find though. Wes was sick most of the weekend which sucked for him because he had a four day weekend and he doesn't get those often. We lounged on Saturday watching football. It was a good weekend in football for both of us. My husband the Tennessee fan is super happy that Tennessee is going to the SEC championship. I of course and happy that Auburn made it number 6 for beating Bama. Now I present to you my culinary masterpieces LOL :) and a some pics of my hamming it up niece.

This is just a chocolate dessert...I don't have a name for it but it was heavenly. Maybe I should name it Chocolate Heaven?

This was my pumpkin cheesecake. Boy was it good. I pretty much used the same recipe Lauren has on her blog I just tweaked it a bit. It definitely deserves a Yum-O!






Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: