Thursday, March 8, 2007

It's a small small world....

So MySpace has a funny way of seeing how sooo many people connect. I was on my best friend Jennifer's page and I was bored so I was looking through her friends. Lo and behold I come upon Derek Blagburn.....wierd...I didn't know she knew him??? I knew she knew Steven Sewell because we all went to UNA together and he was an ATO and the ATO's fave sorority was ADPi...which is what both of us belong to, but how the heck does she know Derek? So I send her a message asking how she knows him....I am just curious....it's a small small world....you can find so many blasts from the pasts on there. I found my high school ex's page through a person who was on Colleen's myspace page...then I get a random comment from my ex's big brother who found my page through one of my sorority sister's pages....yet again a small small world. Doesn't it amaze you how people can find other people through a connection they might not realized they shared? I just found this interesting :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know how I feel about THAT... :) I've got some interesting stories for you about myspace and Mr. B. Maybe here isn't the time or the place though... :)