Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ten on Tuesday (ok maybe 5)

1. I don't like cleaning up kitty throw up! Enough said.

2. Bring on the house because I am sick of apartment living. It sounds like a herd of cattle from upstairs every time they so much as move. All through college I had an upstairs apartment and now I know why. I hope I didn't sound like they do.

3. Yeah for Target. I got my much much needed filing cabinet last night for less than 25 dollars. Now I just have to get all my important stuff into files and labeled and organized to put in there.

4. I get to hang out with this girl right here this weekend. She is my bestest cousin Angela and we don't get to see each other often. She lives in Indiana and that is where we are going this weekend.


5. We might have some good news to share...check back often :) (And no I am not pregnant!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you added that last comment, that's so what I immediately thought. :) Of course, I have pregnancy on the brain. I hope it's the OTHER good news I've been thinking of...

Anonymous said...

Candi, Thanks for the comment on our blog! We had a great time, yep the General Lee was still there, alot with alot of other ones as well...I have A ZILLION pictures, I just couldn't post them all!
Also, I thought that you were preggers too....I can't wait for the "non pregnant, good surprise"
Lauren