Friday, March 9, 2007

Okay my kids are napping.....

and I am extremely bored!! So...here is a survey :)

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Candice Michelle Hancock McClanahan
Birthday:June 23, 1980
Birthplace:Decatur, AL
Current Location:Huntsville, AL
Eye Color:hazel
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'6
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:Irish and Scottish
The Shoes You Wore Today:my gray New Balances
Your Weakness:gummy candy
Your Fears:snakes and throw up
Your Perfect Pizza:veggie...no meat...pan crust
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:buy a house
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL or :)
Thoughts First Waking Up:what time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:around 10...sometimes earlier
Your Most Missed Memory:being young and not having responsibilities
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:burger king burgers but McDonald's fries
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:don't like either
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:swear no..but an occasional oops word does come out
Do you Sing:only in the shower or car
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:yes and I am in it right now
Do you want to go to College:been there and done that
Do you want to get Married:already am
Do you belive in yourself:yes, most of the time...sometimes I have doubts though
Do you get Motion Sickness:only if I am riding in the back for a very long time
Do you think you are Attractive:occasionally
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:I used to play flute...can I still?? I have no idea
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes....me and Wes have a date night every week
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no, never have ever
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:actually no..been buzzed but not drunk
Ever been called a Tease:lol I was called that a lot in high school
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:When I was 4 I stole a pack of gum from Winn Dixie..my mom made me return it and apologize
How do you want to Die:peacefully
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:a great mother and wife..and a teacher...got the teacher and wife part, next will be mother
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:blue
Favourite Hair Color:blonde/brown
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:not picky my hubby is like 5'9 or 5'10 :)
Weight:whatever
Best Clothing Style:neat
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:not a lot because I prefer the radio
Number of Piercings:2 holes in each ear
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:just the stupid stuff :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments: