Monday, March 26, 2007

Just because I haven't posted in a while...

It's been a while since I have posted...because I haven't really had any post worthy news...still don't but I wanted to post anyway :) The house hunt is still on...we have narrowed down our location to either Harvest (north of Madison) or East Limestone. That way if Wes does get the Browns Ferry job then we are a little closer, but if he doesn't then we are still close to his current job. Saturday I bet we looked at 13 houses in the span of 3 hours...I was overwhelmed...we didn't really find anything amazing although we found one that had potential. I was so overwhelmed that I had a dream Saturday night that all different houses were growing legs and chasing us down streets saying "Wait...you didn't see all my amneties!!! I have a lot to offer!!!" Funny but disturbing at the same time.
I am on Spring Break this week. It's a much needed resting time!! I have plans to do some organization and to shop for some new spring and summer clothes that I am in desperate need of. I haven't accomplished much today however...it is 11 am and all I have done is surf the internet...heck I didn't get up till almost 9:30. I don't feel guilty though because I never get to do that.
This weekend me and Wes are going with my parents to Indiana. My dad wants to take Wes up there to show him where him and my mom grew up. It'll be a quick trip, but I will get to see my dad's side of the family which I never see.
Well I guess that's it...I need to actually go do something productive for the day. Happy Monday all!!

No comments: