Monday, July 23, 2007

A 2 year olds Birthday party...

can leave one exhausted :) But we had a lot of fun. I got some cute pictures. Susan's little sister (she's 21 :) ) dressed up like Dora for the kids and took then on an adventure. Macy got lots of cool stuff. I think she owns some stock in Little Tikes. Her backyard is an endorsement for them :)
I was sad though because at the end of the day I was going to hand my camera to Wes because I was going to jump in the big bouncer with Macy and boom my camera hit the ground with the lense still out. Yep it broke. So today I am having to call Sony and find out what my warranty can do. It is bad timing though because I have two things coming up in the next couple of weeks that I really wanted to take pictures of. Wes has a camera/video camera that is ok...it's better with videos than pictures. Maybe we'll get it fixed in time. So here you go for some viewing enjoyment a 2 year old's Dora the Explorer birthday party.

Macy swinging

Check out the cake...it was sooo good!

Macy and her cousin Abby with Dora's talking backpack

This is one of my fave's of her...that is here other granma in the background

blowin some bubbles

getting Pop (aka my dad) to blow bubbles with her

Macy and her daddy

Macy and Uncle Wes

"Dora" leading the kids on an adventure

The birthday girl

It was a great day :) I am slipping in two more shameless pictures. The first is of me and Wes on our first anniversary. The second is of my praying kitty Peaches...I caught her playing with a cord and it looks as if she is praying(with her eyes open that is :) )


Okay sorry for so many pics...it's just been a while :) Coming soon pics of my house. First though I got to get my camera fixed :) Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Let me know if you need to borrow a camera, I have my Fuji finepix you're welcome to use since I'm using my Nikon D80 now. It's 6 megapixels and has a 10X zoom, it takes really nice pictures. I've got a 128MB card for it too so it should hold everything you need it to. Just email me if you want to borrow it and I'll meet you for lunch one day...

Her cake turned out gorgeous, too, sorry I couldn't make it for you... I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have turned out nearly that cute :)