Friday, July 20, 2007

I am officially back in the blogging world!

Do you know where I am right this very minute?? I am sitting in my office at my house on my own computer...with ta da my very own internet connection! After 7 long weeks without an internet connection and having to go to my parents to get it I am back.
Lots is going on. We are in the midst of painting and as soon as the painting is finished I will post pictures. Our house is slowly becoming our "home."
Today I spent the morning at a nuclear power plant. Sounds fun doesn't it haha. Actually TVA Browns Ferry was having a celebration picnic for its employs for the successful restart of Unit One so me and Wes got to go. Free stuff and free food you can't beat that. It came upon a thunderstorm while we were there and let me tell you underneath all those wires is not the best place for a thunderstorm. We retreated to safety but overall had a good time.
Tomorrow is my niece Macy's second birthday party. Her actual birthday was yesterday but her party is tomorrow. She is having a Dora birthday so you know I'll have lots of pictures. I can't believe she is two already...before I know it she'll be in school!! I am silently laughing because her Aunt Candi and Uncle Wes got her a huge picnic table that hahahaha my big brother has to put together :) I'd better be careful though because he can pay me back real good later.
I have one final thing to say....at 12:01 AM the book I have been waiting months for comes out...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I can't wait! We went and saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix last Friday night and I do believe thus far that is the best one yet. It actually follows the book pretty dang close. And it was action packed! I am one who still firmly believes that the book is way better than a movie any day though :)
Have a great weekend everyone and it's good to be back!

No comments: