Thursday, July 24, 2008

10 on Thursday instead of Tuesday

1. I am so tired lately. I have been sleeping horribly. Our matress is only as old as our marriage but to me it's just not sleeping well. So I bought a cushy bed thingy (yeah blanking on what they are called). I also bought two new sets of sheets, and a new comforter. So soon I'll have a new bed set up and I am hoping that will help with my sleeplessness. I can get to sleep, stay asleep for a bout three hours then I am wide awake so much that I get up as to not wake Wes. Like I have been up since about 2am this morning, and now I am getting sleepy again at 7am. I spend my day exhausted, no energy, and it's a challenge to make myself function.
2. I'm pretty irritated with my brother and sister in law. I won't go into it on here, but lets just say that they both need to have a little attitude change about some family matters. Enough said.
3. I have to make brownies to take to our family reunion this weekend, today. So my house should smell excellent today.
4. Keep Wes in your thoughts. Apparently he works with a bunch of grown adults who think they are still in high school. Think clique behavior. There are 18 guys and 1 female in their particular training class and as you can imagine this girl bring mucho drama to the table. Well the bigger problem is that there are some grown men who are just as bad as the female and well lets just say that it makes you want to tell a few people to grow up. Wes doesn't have patience for this kind of thing, and I don't either. And the worst part is these men are in their late 30's who have kids! Come on! Both he and I will be glad when his training period is over with and he gets away from some of those guys.
5. I have a kitty product rave. We keep our litter boxes out in our garage. Our kitties are trained to let us know when they need to go out. The main reason I did this is because as much as I love my kitties I hate kitty waste smells and litter smells. I don't want them in my house. Well one day I was in Walmart picking up litter and I noticed this igloo looking thing called the Booda. It was a litter box shaped like this little igloo. It hides the mess and it has a filter so that you can't smell anything. So we bought one, put it in our back hallway next to our laundry room, and voila our kitties have a indoor potty and it doesn't make my house smell. I forget it's there actually. But it has allowed Savanna to become an strictly indoor kitty only. We let Cliff, Gizmo, and Callie in during the day but they sleep in the garage at night. This is going to be this way until they get their kitten ways of wanting to run like wild Indians and attack everything in my house out of their systems. Otherwise until we can get them trained.

Okay so this 10 became a 5 because my 5 our long. I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Candi,
I am in the same boat with you about my brother-in-law & his wife. ATTITUDE CHANGE!!
And they too are in their late 30's with children.....what is it with these grown people acting like kids, and WHAT will their children grow up to be like?? SCARY!