Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Disney's Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney

We spent day 2 at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Nothing too exciting there but we did get a free dessert with lunch because of our handy dandy Mickey and Minnie anniversary pins that we wore everywhere :) Can't beat that lol.

See those little pins we have on? Those are the cutest Mickey and Minnie pins that say Happy Anniversary. You can get them at any of the theme parks and they have them for Anniversary, Birthday, and Just Married. Also when we checked into our resort they gave Wes a 1st visit pin. Oh yeah and they are FREE!!!


My hands fit inside Audrey Hepburn's perfectly!


If you go to Hollywood Studios check out the show Lights Motors Action! Awesome stunt show with lots going on. Probably the highlight of Hollywood studios for us. We also enjoyed Muppet Vision 3-D and the above picture was taken at the Muppet fountain outside of this attraction.
Later that evening we decided to go to Downtown Disney to eat at Planet Hollywood. Our resort had a ferry boat that took you there and it was a nice little ride.

This is the Magnolia Bend side of the Port Orleans Resort. We stayed in the Alligator Bayou part and I am kicking myself because we never got any pictures of it. But it was very nice!


Arrrgghhh matey :)


One of my new favorite pictures of Wes and I...with our pirates and princess mouse ears on!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. It's mid-week! Happy day to all!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hey girlie! Sorry I haven't commented yet, things have been crazy here and I'm behind. How much fun did Wes have on his first trip? :o) Looks like a pretty good time to me. I'm glad you guys had a blast and thanks for the great group of photos!