Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is my 200th post!!

Bring out the band this is my 200th post! So it seems appropriate that my 200th post covers our third day of Disney which just happened to be our 2nd anniversary!
We went to Animal Kingdom and then that night went back to Epcot to catch their fireworks show Illuminations. We also toured around the "world" trying out different foods. Some pictures of course and a little video of a surprise recycling bin at Animal Kingdom...check it out :)







This was from the Lion King show....amazing!

And here we meet the big honcho himself :)



He was kissing my hand but it looks like he is trying to eat it lol :)

The below pictures are from Illuminations. Amazing show! It was a perfect thing to do on our anniversary :)




1 comment:

Lauren said...

hey, I would recycle if I had a cool recycle bin like that! Hehehe!