Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10 on Tuesday

The what's been going on in my life besides Disney edition. :)
1. While in Disney me and my wonderful hubby celebrated 2 years of marriage!
2. I have had my credit card stolen and a $6,000 dollar bill ran up! I'm in the process of a fraud claim now. It's not fun, and tons of stress!
3. Macy is turning 3 on Saturday! I don't know where the time has went. Before I know it she'll be in school.
4. Can I say I officially hate writing papers?
5. My kitty Savanna got spayed and we have found homes for two of her kittens. Yay! The best part of that is that my dad is the one taking them so I will still get to see them when I visit.
6. We found out the story of what happened to the guy across the street from us. He shot himself and laid there for 9 days before he was discovered on my birthday. I really feel sorry for his family and friends. They are now in the process of cleaning the place out and I am hoping getting it on the market soon. It's just so spooky to see it sitting there, knowing what happened.
7. My mother in law has quit smoking! This is such a blessing!
8. Me and Wes are now the Sunday school teachers of three year olds!
9. We are going to Kentucky July 25-27 for my family reunion with my moms side. 2 days of boating, swimming, and cooking out. I find it funny however that no one in my family actually lives in Kentucky. It's just a middle point for us Alabamians and those in Indiana. But we will be on Kentucky Dam lake and I have heard it's really pretty.
10. Probably going to the beach Labor Day weekend. This seems to be a tradition for us.
Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Girl, Credit Card theft, no fun...check my archives from January. I am telling you we are firm believers in Lifelock! We enrolled the very next day!

Glad that you guys had a good time! Kevin and I were supposed to go to Disney and were actually going to be there the same weekend as you guys (Sarah Grace had a dance competition down there) but then the bumblebee showed up...oh well, we will take the trade...no problem!

Monica said...

I had an issue with identity theft back in 2000. Sorry you are having to deal with it, it totally sucks. I know you will get everything straightened out.

I loved your Disney posts. I've never been so I vicarously through others :)