Monday, July 21, 2008

She's growing up way too fast!


Macy had her third birthday on Saturday. Lots of fun. Chris and Susan got her this really cool blow up water slide and the kiddies had a blast on it. I told my mom that was probably the best investment ever! This thing is like 12-15 feet tall! I would have liked to get on it myself.



And then check out this cake. My sister in law always gets the neatest cakes.

My niece is getting so big...sniff sniff. I can't help but think she looks like the Hancocks. I might be dillusional though lol :)



Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are not delusional...she does look like a Hancock...actually, she looks like your brother. I have been eyeing those slides too...if I could put one on my registry, I would!!!!

Monica said...

I agree, she's totally a Hancock!

You know you went down the slide & you are keeping it a secret....