Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Family

We had my moms side of the family reunion up at Kentucky Dam Village this past weekend. All of my mom's brother and sisters except two were there, with some or all of their children/grandchildren.

LtoR: Uncle Clyde, Aunt Freda, Aunt Mildred, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Betty, and my mom They have two more brothers, my Uncle Gene who was unable to make it, and my Uncle Roy who passed away in 2000.

This is the first cousins, minus 9 of us, and also no spouses were in this picture but we are all married.

These are some, but not all, of the second, third, and fourth cousins.
I have a large family. We really enjoyed our weekend! Just a few more pictures.

My cousins Emily and Ashley in the pool.

Susan and Macy in the pool.

Me and my cousin Angela

My Uncle Clyde...we gave him a surprise 80th b'day party. He's my mom's oldest brother.

Me and my baby cousin Landon

Angela and her son Noah

My cousins Eli and Emily...I am loving Eli's pose here...he looks like he is about to go kung fu :)
Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.