Thursday, January 8, 2009

10 on Thursday

1. A year and half after moving into our house I now have curtains in my living room. It's amazing the difference curtains can make.
2. Don't want to go into details on here but I need ya'll's good thoughts and prayers about this whole baby situation.
3. My two spare bedrooms are in line for mission organization. I'm just not 100% sure where to start.
4. My house smells heavenly right now. Cranberry Mandarin scented candles are awesome!
5. I'm going to do it! I'm going to start an etsy business with my felt boards and cutouts. There are a couple of other sellers of this stuff on there but it's not completely overrun with them.
6. I'm going to rave two products. 1st the Dustbuster Retriever. Awesome on picking up pet hair from couches and stuff. 2nd the Spot Bot. Great for cleaning couches and upholstered chairs and even small spots on your floors!
7. Anyone ever sell anything on craigslist? I'm fixing to lose my craigslist virginity. I am selling our current kitchen table since we are replacing it with a new kitchen table.
8. Me and Wes are taking our vacation in December next year. The week of his birthday. I'm trying to decide where. Any suggestions?
9. I chipped a tooth last night on an apple? Like not the outside part but after I had already gotten all the skin off it...how the heck I did this I am not sure. So now I have a dentist trip ahead of me. Ugh next week is a week of doctors appointments :(
10. Hope ya'll all have a great weekend. We are going to one of Wes' aunts and uncles 50th wedding anniversary party and then on Sunday my parents are coming over for lunch after church. So a semi relaxing weekend is ahead. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

sending good baby vibes, email me or call me if you need to talk, or vent!

No suggestions for vacations...Maybe some NOrthern place, Boston might be nice...it is beautiful that time of year! Especially early December!

Mandy said...

Candy, let me know when you open your etsy store! I'd love to see what you are creating!

P.S. Love your blog background!

Mandy