Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

We went to Nashville the Saturday before Christmas. We ate at Rainforest Cafe and went to the Opryland hotel to look at all the lights.



e

I only got some pictures of Christmas at my parents house. I accidentally left my camera at home for Christmas at his parents house.


Macy had a horrible cold on Christmas day :(

I was laughing at my mom the whole time she was opening this gift. It was the last gift she had and she was kinda shocked by the size of the box because she was hoping she'd gotten a new camera for Christmas, and the size of this box confused her. Not to mention it was from ABC distributing. It did contain her new camera, I had just thought it would be funny to put it in the box that my stocking hanger came in lol.

My parents Christmas tree.





And finally two last pictures from the holiday season at the McClanahan's.

One of my most favorite gifts from Wes. I collect nutcrackers and put them out at Christmas. He found this one for me and I was super excited about it :)

Don't these look yummy :) I am so proud of myself for not screwing these up. I even got Wes to help me ice them :) I didn't know that I was out of red food color and red icing until it was too late so that is why I couldn't get more creative with the candy cans and gingerbread man. But none the less they were good!

No comments: