Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A 2009 Challenge for myself

Everyone makes new year resolutions. Well I didn't make any resolutions perse this year. I just made a few challenges to myself.

One of them is that I am reading 50 books in 2009. If I can read more, fabulous, but I have a goal for at least 50. I am tracking them on www.goodreads.com If any of you have an account over there add me as a friend.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1809344

I am currently on my first book of the year. It's the fourth book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, and yeah I am not loving it. But another goal I have for this year is to finish what I have started so I will finish it. But I do have to say that after the first book, Twilight, I haven't loved this series. I feel like I am weird because almost everyone I know who has read this series loves it...but me not so much. Oh well to each her own I guess :)

So now there will be some book reviews thrown in with this blog. Hey who knows you might find a book that you want to read out of it :)

1 comment:

Brittni said...

Oh you will love Breaking Dawn as it goes...it was my favorite. It did drag a little at first but it picks up..yea I'll hush.