Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Insomnia Sucks!!!!

I would like to know when I became an insomniac? I think I can actually say it started about 3 months ago. It sucks! I go to sleep fine but then I wake up around 2 or 3 and can't go back to sleep!! Then I get really sleepy around 6 when guess what? I have to get up then!! It is really affecting my whole "me" I am tired a lot, have absolutely no energy and I feel blah...definitely not myself. Also I am feeling so "unhealthy" right now!! I am to the point that I am ready to talk to a Dr. about this. Case and point it is 5:47am and I have been wide awake since 3am, but before that I woke up on the hour every hour from 10pm on. Fortunately I am off work today because I have an appointment this afternoon and I had the time to take off so I thought why not? So I am sleepy now, Wes will be up in about 10min, I will send him off to work, and then I am going to take my insomniatic(is that a word?) self back to bed....Good day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks! I'm right there with you, girl, but for different reasons. Before I was pregnant, I used to drink a big class of wine and have a pepperidge farm cookie before I went to sleep, and I slept MUCH better. Red wine makes me sleepiest but I used to drink Sutter Home's White Zin almost every night (it's cheap and good, what more could you ask for?). Hope you figure out what's up soon, no sleep sucks!

Monica said...

Lunesta 2 mg works wonders for me. It doesn't leave you with that groggy feeling in the morning. I think if you go to the lunesta website, you can print out a free 3 or 4 day trial .