Monday, February 12, 2007

Tales of Macy and Other Things

Ok for everyone who doesn't know...I am very very proud of my neice Macy!! I take pictures and talk about her all the time :) This past Friday night we had "family time" at my parent's house and Macy was definitely our entertainment. First of all I have never seen a child so obsessed about something like she is about Dora the Explorer. I am serious. Anytime and I mean anytime she see's something with Dora on it she first stares at her then all of the sudden she starts running in place clapping her hands and her mouth is open in a big "O" shape and she makes sounds like she is hyperventilating. It is HILARIOUS!! I keep trying to get pictures of it but she does it so fast that so far my camera is missing it. Me and Wes gave her the Dora Valentine's Day book and she can actually flip through a book like a adult would..she has awesome motor skills. One page had the backpack on it and she starts singing the backpack song in her little toddler voice..so precious. But she has this really wierd but funny way of getting herself asleep...she makes this humping motion...my brother is kinda embarrassed by it but I find it somewhat amusing :) Kid's really do funny things. I have some pictures of course.

Here she is playing with Nana.

Here she is being a poser baby.

Messing with her Daddy's face!
I love that little girl :) Ok so on to other things! Saturday we took Wes' little brother Zach out to eat for his 19th birthday. He is a freshman at Auburn (WAR EAGLE!) and he is majoring in chemical engineering and he's single...anyone know of a single chickadee around his age? :) Now I am playing matchmaker lol. Then Sunday we went to church and then went house hunting...there is a new neighborhood being built in Harvest and we are looking to go that route this summer...that is if all things go as we would like. Wes has applied for his dream job at Brown's Ferry and we are keeping our fingers crossed and sending lots of prayers towards heaven. Finally my last thought for the day: Congratulations are in order for one of my really good friends Lauren Parker who got engaged this weekend. Lauren and I met when we both worked at Sam's in Florence and I am super excited for her!!

Happy Monday to all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid, my goodness. Susan and Chris make awfully pretty babies... :)