Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Glitter Pumpkins

I am so doing these for my fall decorations. Go to www.marthastewart.com (sorry I tried to link it but I am not real good with that yet.) It's under the pumpkin stuff, simply named Glitter Pumpkins. It looks real cute and easy. I plan on putting out my fall decorations this Friday. I'll take pics to post when I am all finished. I finished my wreath for my front door last night when I was taking a break from studying. We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend so I can get some real pumpkins. I posted earlier that I have never carved a pumpkin before. This is because when I was younger (like so young I don't remember it) my mom said that her and my brother carved some and they put them out and someone smashed them in our driveway. How mean is that to smash some little kids pumpkin. So anyway I never really showed much interest in actually carving one. Now we did take them and decorate them with paint and markers...we just made sure to bring them in at night. But now since I live out in Buddah I think our pumpkins are safe. So me and Wes are going to carve us some :)
http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/pub/ms_living/2006Q4/ml1004_1006_glitterpum_l.jpg
Maybe this link will work to give you a picture of the glitter pumpkins. If it doesn't you can do just go to the actual site.
Colleen you asked me about Tate Farms...that is the one in Meridianville. I have heard they have one in Moulton called Misty Hallow. Also there is White Farms out in Priceville, although I am not sure if that is a pumpkin patch. They are the ones that run that haunted corn maze thing.
Happy Wednesday all!

1 comment:

Trice said...

I love fall crafts. Those look really neat. Can't wait to see them.