Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekend Plans??

TGIF! How's everyone's week been? Mine has been okay. Had two tests this week and got a test back. Not too bad :) I haven't been feeling great though. Just kinda worn down. I keep on truckin though :) What's everyone's plans for the weekend?
We are going to Florence tonight to eat dinner with our friends Jamie and Stephen. We get to play with their 2 year old Logan. Wish I had a pic, because he is the most adorable red head you have ever seen.
Saturday we are going to the pumpkin patch with our friends Kara and Doug and their newborn, Ryland. Fun times. Then we are going to carve pumpkins. Saturday night it's all about the football. Auburn takes on Florida. Big game. So myself will be sitting on the couch with my eyes glued to ESPN. I am hoping that Auburn can pull this off. War Eagle!
Sunday it is church then I am going to spend the afternoon finishing up my fall crafts and such. I will post pictures on Monday of the decorations. Wes has a study group for work on Sunday afternoon so I'll have plenty of time to finish. Sunday night I am thinking about renting the movies Knocked Up and We are Marshall. Anyone seen them? Are they good? They look good.
Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I have seen "Knocked Up" it is HILARIOUS! It has just enough crude guy humor to keep the boys entertained.
I will warn you, the Birth scene is pretty graphic.
Great movie though!
Have a fantabulous weekend!

Monica said...

I've seen both of them. Good Movies!!

Roz said...

I've seen Knocked Up and I think Lauren described it to a T. ;) Let us know how We are Marshall is (a little Matthew Mc is good no matter how you look at it).

Can't wait to see your fall decor projects!

Trice said...

We are Marshall is really good. I can't wait to see your fall decorations. I am really excited that fall is finally here.