Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Ten Favorite Things about Fall

1. Football, Football, and More Football! High school or College I am not picky. War Eagle!

2. I have a front porch this year so guess what I get to do...decorate! Yeah! And Hobby Lobby and Michael's had lots of stuff to help me out on this.

3. It is finally below 90 degrees. This morning when I left for school it was like 62 degrees outside. It felt wonderful.

4. Mother Nature turns everything pretty colors.

5. Pumpkin Patches. Those of you that have little ones and are in North Alabama go to Tate Farms in Madison County. It is awesome! Great photo ops and lots of fun.

6. This fall I have found out that many many of my friends are adding additions to their families. Congrats to them all!

7. I am going to carve a pumpkin for the first time ever in all my 27 years on Earth this year.

8. I love school supplies. Yes I am a dork. Yes I don't know if this technically falls into the fall category but I am making it one. When I was a kid I loved going back to school simply for the new school supplies. Today I still wander the aisles drooling over all the new stuff and I buy it so I have a healthy stock of it. But that's ok...don't think I am wierd. I am a teacher and it comes in handy, even if this year it is being put on hold :)

9. Did I mention football :)

10. Candy corn. Enough said!

Happy Tuesday all!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

How in the world have you never carved a pumpkin before? What did you do before this year?

And you'll have to tell me about Tate Farms. I was going to take Dash up to the pumpkin patch in Meridianville but it's so far away...