Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Photography Thoughts

It was back to the everyday world today after our long weekend at the beach. We had lots of fun and I took some pics. I am going to post some that I am thinking of printing out in black and white, sepia, and some color to put into my master bathroom, and in my master bedroom when the colors get changed. My master bath is a light blue green color right now...it is called sparkling lake. Do you think these will go good in there?




Sorry I forgot to flip this one.


I am trying to take some different kinds of pictures. We are going to the Auburn vs. South Florida game this weekend and I am going to go around and take pics of the campus and stuff and print those out in the different types to put in our office. Also we are going to the Tenn vs Vandy game in Nov and I am going to do the same with those for our office as well. I figured that this could be some personal artwork and it's a lot cheaper than I can buy them for :)
Well I hope everyone has a great week. It's already hump day tomorrow :) I'll leave you with a couple of more shots from our beach trip!

There isn't nothing like a picture of yourself to realize that you need to lose a few pounds :)(I am talking about myself :) )

Wow! Wes can shoot a death ray from his eye!

The giant purple octopus is going to take over the world!

A really good shot of my handsome hubby :)
Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.