Tuesday, June 17, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. My birthday is in 7 days. 28 here I come!
2. We leave for Disney in T minus 10 days!
3. That means that our 2nd anniversary is in 13 days!
4. Wes got our storm door installed yesterday evening and it looks good.
5. I hate flys! They get in our house and I feel like I am constantly stalking them with the swatter.
6. We are laying sod in the side yards Saturday morning. I think it's going to be HOT!
7. My mom is making my birthday dinner Saturday night and it consists of Poulet! I love that stuff!
8. I'm taking Savanna to get the snip snip tomorrow morning.
9. Took my dad to eat Sunday afternoon. Found out that when he was in Vietnam he met John Wayne. Like actually shook his hand. How cool is that?
10. Macy's birthday is coming up. Looking for ideas on a present. What do you get an almost three year old who has everything? I do believe I will get her a pair of mouse ears with her name on them at Disney. But what else?
Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'd hit up Erin's blog for suggestions, Sarah will be 3 in like 4 months. I believe a birdfeeder was a hit at her house earlier in the year but I bet you can find some more recent things in her pictures...