Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Movie Review: I give it 4 out of 5 stars :)

The Incredible Hulk

Awesome movie. Edward Norton and Liv Tyler had excellent chemistry together! The plot was pretty exciting. The effects were good as well. The story line follows Bruce Banner trying to find a cure for his "condition" that was brought on by Gamma ray exposure. However, his old love Betty's father is leading a manhunt for him so he can steal his condition and use it as a government weapon. There is some light comedy in it like when he is in South America trying to fend off some guys trying to fight him and he is trying to tell them in either Spanish or Portugese (I'm not sure which) not to make him angry. He says "Don't make me hungry...you wouldn't like me when I'm hungry." It was pretty funny because these punks where like totally confused lol. It even has a cameo by the original Hulk from the TV show. I really enjoyed it. It has a special surprise at the ending as well.
So far my two favorite movies this summer have been two old marvel comics lol.
Ironman, and The Incredible Hulk. So run to the theaters and watch BOTH of these! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Up next on my list is The Love Guru with Mike Myers. Hoping my hubby will take me to see if for my birthday next week.
Happy Monday all!

No comments: