Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


I enter the world of 28 today. So far so good :) Saturday night we had a family dinner at my parents. The above photo is where Macy wanted to help me blow out my candles on my cake. Too cute. And I have one more too cute picture of her. She has been fascinated with her tongue lately.

Okay off to spend my day doing things I want to do :) Tonight Wes is taking me to eat at either Carrabas or Olive Garden, and then possibly a movie :) One more quick picture...I have officially become a Vera Bradley bag owner. Thanks mom :)

Here's to a great year of 28 :) Happy Monday all!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I left you a comment on your last post, but didn't want you to feel left out on this one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Congrats on your entrance into Vera Bradley world! I will warn you, it is VERY addicting!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday! OOOh... Vera Bradley... did you pet it when you first saw it? I pet a few of my purses often. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I LOVE VERA :-) And yes, it is very addictive!!! Love ya, Holly D

KlancyA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Monica said...

Vera Rocks!! Happy 28th Birthday & welcome to the club!!