Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Annoyed at its finest

So this morning I take Savanna to the vet to be spayed. I drop my poor, shaking, stressed out kitty off with the promise of being back to get her at 5 this afternoon. About 30 minutes ago the vet calls me wanting to know her history of vaccines. She hasn't had any yet. I had already explained this once before, saying that I wanted her to have her shots, and be spayed. They told me then that we could get her spayed first, then two weeks later get her shots. Fine.
Well so now I am on the phone with them hearing that they want to give her shots to her today and then have me bring her back in two weeks to get spayed then. Frustrating because now I am going to have to take her and drop her off again, when this act clearly stresses her out! Not to mention I have to pay two separate exam fees now. Banfield runs this special on Thursdays from 2-4 to give vaccines for only the cost of vaccines. No exam fees. But today is Wednesday so they basically didn't give me any choice but to have her shots done today, and then take her back at a later date to have her spayed. So yes this is annoyance at its finest. I just want her spayed already because she is spraying everything!! Why couldn't they have said do her shots first, then we'll fix her? Why did they tell me the other way around?
Okay rant over! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Poor Kitty. I know ours FREAK when we used to take them to the vet. I always felt so bad!

Well, good luck I guess. I would definately try to plead my case on why 2 office visit charges shouldn't be charged to you.

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! WELCOME TO 28...judging from my 20 days experiance with 28...not much different than 27 ;)