Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A heavily picture loaded 10 on Tuesday

1. Our computer is finally behaving itself and I can post again!
2. Check out my other blog for some pictures of a cute baby :)
3. Went to a family friends wedding on the 31st. It was at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens and it was one of the prettiest weddings I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure it cost in the 25k-30k price range.


They are releasing doves here. I have never actually been to a wedding that has done that. It was pretty neat.

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Mouser.
4. I got a haircut. Finally. Here is a picture before I got it cut to give you a perspective on just how long it was.


And then here is a pic of me and Wes at the wedding and you can kinda tell how short it has gotten.

5. We worked Vacation Bible School last week at church. We had soooo much fun. Both me and Wes worked with the four year olds. We were assigned 3-5 children per group and our group had three. Two girls, Haley and Gillian, and one boy, Alec. Here are a few pictures.



That is a giant beaker that is filled with balloons. Our theme was power lab.








One of the only times you will see me and Wes in matching clothes lol.

6. I went to see the Sex in the City movie Sunday afternoon with a friend. It was her choice. I never really got into the tv show but I had a basis of what it was about. I was really surprised that it only has a "R" rating. I would have thought that it would be at least NC-17...it had some definite eyebrow raising scenes in it. If you are wanting to see it, wait to rent it. It wasn't that fabulous.
7. We got a storm door yesterday for our front door. I'm so ready to get it installed.
8. My parents wedding anniversary is this Saturday. They are celebrating 38 years of marriage!
9. My birthday is in 13 days. We head to Disney in 18 days. My second anniversary is in 21 days. Got a lot happening in the next 3 weeks.
10.
This young lady is my cousin Ashley. She is getting married in December. That makes me feel soooo old! But she asked me to be a bridesmaid. I was supposed to go get fitted for a bridesmaid dress yesterday but we had to change it to this Saturday. Now here is my dilemma. As many of ya'll know we are TTC...so if this month is our lucky month then I'll be around 5 months along at the time of her wedding. So what should I do about sizing for the dress? She is aware that we are trying and she suggested that I just order the dress a couple of sizes to big. The theory is that it is easier to take in a dress (if I'm not, or not as far along) than add fabric to it. So what do ya'll think? She needs to get them ordered ASAP according to the bridal salon.
Okay that's enough for now. I hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Well, as far as the dress goes...is it a forgiving type style? If it is an empire waist, you can get away with a little more than if it is a fitted type dress.

Colleen said...

I agree with Lauren, and also at 5 months you won't be super-showing yet, you should just have a decent pudge. ;o) I wouldn't get it skin tight or anything but I don't think I'd go 2 sizes too big either. Talk to the dress lady about it, it might be something where taking it in would cost a small fortune. Or it might be no big deal. I think if I went any bigger, I'd go a size bigger at the most...