Friday, June 6, 2008

Sorry I have been M.I.A.

Our computer wacked out on us last Saturday so needless to say I was not able to get on the internet. It's all better now, and I am super thankful I have a technologically inclined husband cause Lord knows I don't have a clue about that kind of stuff. :)
But this post is going to be short because I have to go get some much needed groceries, wash my car, and weed my flower bed. Tomorrow we are going to carry a dresser back to Greenhill that we no longer need and have no room for, and also go buy a storm door for our front door. I'm super excited about that one :) Sunday we've got church, and the hanging out with some friends that we haven't seen in a while. Monday I have to go to Jasper to get fitted for a bridesmaid's dress for my cousin's wedding. But I promise that I will have a 10 on Tuesday post with pictures. Oh and you'll have to check out my other blog too that day because I'll have a couple pics of my cousin Will's brand new baby boy.
But before I go I want to say something:

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!
Hope you have a great day on Sunday and enjoy your last non-Mommy b'day :)

To everyone else hope you have a fantabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the shout out!