Wednesday, August 6, 2008

10 on Thursday...The Wednesday Night edition

1. Wes got a speeding ticket going to Kentucky. 96 in a 70....yeah so now there is a nice 161 dollar ticket to pay.
2. Went and saw the Dark Knight last Saturday...very very good. Man Heath Ledger did an excellent job as the Joker.
3. At that same movie Wes accidentally left his debit card at a table in the arcade center...didn't realize it till we were paying for our dinner bill at Red Lobster after the movie...luckily someone honest turned it in to the managers office and it was returned to us, no harm done.
4. I officially know how to sew now! Yippee! My first project? Curtains!
5. I like to cook, but not in the summer. Just too hot!
6. It is official that this fall we will be ripping up ALL the carpet in our house and putting in hardwood. But before we do that we are getting the entire inside of the house painted...except for the room that will someday be a nursery. I don't want that one done yet because it will be painted to go with the room.
7. I am also teaching myself how to crochet. It's a slow progress.
8. I am in love with the Happy Cow cheese. Yummo!
9. I am addicted to this word game on Yahoo Games called Text Twist...it is my boredom passer.
10. Ready for Labor Day weekend...first the Auburn game...then on to Atlanta!
Happy Thursday ya'll!

No comments: