Thursday, August 16, 2007

10 on Thursday

1. I have been having to use this (pic 1) to curb these goobers (pic 2) when they get a little rowdy.



2. We went and visited some of our friends last night that are getting married in October. They are going to be living in Decatur and Dennis already is so Lauren was in town and we went to Decatur to see their new townhouse. We got to talking about wedding pics and I was telling her how disappointed I was that I didn't get a shot of me tossing the bouquet...yeah the photographer missed that one but anyway another post another time...and she told me that she had a shot of it. So this morning I check my email and she had sent me a few shots from my wedding. So excited!

3. Speaking of shots from the wedding...I was looking over my pics and I realized that it has been almost 14 months since I got married...and I got depressed because I was a whole lot skinnier then. :( So I made up my mind...I'm going to do it again! Starting Monday (because I like to start things like this on a easier day to track :) ) I am going to begin my diet. I did weight watchers before and I have all the tools so I know how to do it again. It worked last time so it should work this time....now that means that this weekend I need to buy a scale for my house :) Wish me luck...I think I might start a second blog for that one...I'll keep you posted.

4. I'll be able to post pics Monday of the house. I have to get it ready for my open house on Saturday. So it will clean and picturable :) Of course not everything is painted yet and the master bedroom is getting a total color overhaul (bedspread and all). But of course I'll update as it happens.

5. Give me ideas of a good place to buy a cute dress for an October wedding. I am serving in the reception so I want it to be cute. Any ideas?

Okay so I think I'll stop at 5. Have a happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey, I never got your email. My emails should go to drthy012@charter.net or if you need an immediate answer, you can email me at work: laurenh@auctioninsurance.com

Email me girl, I am not avoiding you!
Lauren :)

Colleen said...

Ah, the water sprayer. A cat owner's best friend. My Dad has one that he squirts at his little black kitty and the cat runs away and then 5 minutes later comes back and rubs on the sprayer. Crazy kitty.

Roz said...

Hey Girlie!

I love New York and Company and they generally have some really cute things. There's one in Hunstville mall, but now you can shop on line too.
Here's the site

Otherwise I try to score cute things at Ross, Stein Mart or one of the outlets (are you and Wes headed to a Destin beach, didn't I read that you all are taking a beach trip, just the two of you... if so, Destin has great outlets!)