Monday, August 6, 2007

We got a new kitty

Well Peaches now has a new friend...although the word friend isn't exactly appropriate. We got Savannah yesterday from a buddy of Wes' that had to give her away because he is leaving for Iraq in a couple of weeks to be a translator. The kicker is Savannah is from the same litter as Peaches...but they don't seem to recognize one another. Peaches is trying to be friendly bless her little heart but Savannah is having none of it. She keeps hissing at her :( It's weird too because Savannah came from a home with three other cats and a dog and Peaches has been it for us since Ashes died. You'd think Peaches would be the one who feels threatened. I hope they can learn to live together. They don't have to like each other I just want Peaches to be able to walk past without Savannah hissing at her. Anyway I have two quick pictures if it'll let me put them on here. I took them with my cell phone because I still haven't gotten my camera back from Sony yet. Happy Monday!

This is Savannah.

And Peaches

No comments: