Friday, August 3, 2007

Prayers

Wes' grandma passed away yesterday. She had Alhzimer's. They are having a graveside service for her on Saturday. He was pretty close to her because she kept him when he was little while his mom and dad had to make constant runs to Birmingham Children's Hospital for his twin brother. As he put it "She was like a second mom to him" She was already in the nursing home and not herself by the time I met Wes but I have heard some fascinating stories about this woman. She was a gem to Wes. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You guys are certainly in my prayers. Wes, I know exactly how you feel. Please let me know if you guys need anything!
Lauren

PS...what is her name and what are the arrangements?

Candi said...

Lauren her name is Marjorie McClanahan and they are having a simple graveside service on Saturday at 1pm...they are having a family visitation tonight at 6 in Loretto TN. This was how she wanted it. Thanks for your prayers.

KlancyA said...

I'm sorry to hear about Wes's Grandmother. You guys are in my prayers.

Roz said...

So sorry to hear about Wes's grandmother. (I'm late checking the blog) I'll pray for your strength and comfort during this time.