Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm going to do a 10 on Thursday :)

1. Peaches and Savannah are getting along much better now. Savannah's previous owner told us it was an alpha cat thing. But Peaches hasn't backed down...Savannah has just decided to let it go :)
's
2. My grad classes resume again in 2 weeks.

3. The UPS people have lost my camera that Sony shipped back to me. Uh yeah..and they aren't too concerned about it either. Um...according to them they called me( they didn't ) and I told them I would come pick it up at the site in Decatur. Um no I don't think so...why would I want to do that? Isn't that the purpose of UPS? To deliver? So I don't know who or if anyone has my camera...this all took place last week and I was just made aware of it yesterday because I used my work order to check at Sony.com to see how my camera was coming along. It said it had been shipped back and gave me a tracking #..when I checked it said that it had reached the Decatur site last Wednesday August 1 and then the above referenced material. Um someone better be finding my camera. Me and Wes are going over there this afternoon after he gets off work. My best friend Jennifer's dad is the manager at that location and I just might have to let his little workers know that piece of info...sorry for my ramblings but heck it ticks me off. Enough said.

4. We are going to the beach labor day weekend. Just me and my hubby :)

5. My dad turns 60 this year in October so I am throwing him a surprise birthday party.

6. Give me motivation to accomplish all that I need to accomplish. No seriously I am just not as motivated as I used to be. I have things that need to be done but I just procrastinate and procrastinate. Like now..I am rambling on yet I have 20 other things that I could and should be doing. Help!

7. I am not sure who knows yet but this year I am taking a work break. I am going to grad school full time and subbing only. This is so I can finish my masters so we can move on to babies. I am looking forward to it. It is a blessing that I can do this.

8. Tell me how weeds can grow so abundantly yet there is no rain? It seems like I am constantly pulling weeds out of my flower beds.

9. I hit a major sale at Kohl's yesterday. Got some really needed and cute clothes. I love sales!

10. I would just like to thank ya'll for reading my ramblings. :) Ya'll are some excellent people :)

Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend!

1 comment:

Roz said...

LOL! Thanks for writing girlie!
I'm glad Peaches and Savannah are getting along alot better. I was waiting on Peaches to jump on her and say, "Hey chica, this was my house first!" ;-)

When you find that motivation, shoot some across the state line to me okay? It's sad when the couch and a magazine become my daily after work staples... shame...

Good luck with grad school! Kudos on continuing your education!!