Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

Just some randomness on my mind :)
*Leaving for the beach on Friday! Whoot Whoot! I am ready to just lay on the sand and listen to the ocean!
*Opening game for college football is Saturday. I am so freakin excited. I love this time of year! We are going down to Auburn on the 8th to watch them play South Florida.
*So who saw the clip about Miss South Carolina on the Miss Teen USA pageant? If not google it. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her. Honestly I can understand how she could get so bungled up...but at the same time her answer is just hilarious. Adding BIG words, and random geography doesn't = intelligence.
*Who wants to see a couple of pics of my house?

This is taken from down on the street in front. It is on a hill...don't you know Wes loves having to mow it :)

This is our master. Right now the colors are jewel tones..but I am about to change it to a pale blue with some chocolate accents. It is on the house wish list.

We have tray ceilings in our living room and our master. This is the one from our master.

One view of the living room.

Another view of the living room with Wes waving "Hi!"

A partial view of the cooking side of the kitchen.
I will take more later. We are going to be finishing the painting in the spring. Both of us are just to busy and tired to fool with it for right now. Also coming in the spring...new landscaping!
*Why or Why in grad school do you have to write so many papers? I mean really? What's the point?
*Ok so I have a movie recommendation. Two actually. The Devil Wears Prada...I am now wanting to read the book. And Shooter. Both really good.
Happy Wednesday ladies! Halfway there and it's a three day weekend!

1 comment:

KlancyA said...

Your house is awesome! Congrats, you guys did a great job!