Monday, December 31, 2007

10 Blessings of 2007

1. First and foremost we found a church home this year. It is somewhere that we can grow as Christians and live out our marriage like we pledged to do.
2. Wes got his dream job at TVA Brown's Ferry, and though he works his booty off, the job in itself is an immense blessing.
3. We were able to buy our first house and I am so grateful to not have to rent anymore!
4. I had many many friends welcome babies this year and each and every one of those babies is a precious gift from God.
5. Though I have had some ups and downs this year with the career aspect of my life, I am blessed that God has allowed me to take a year off work to make sure I want to be a teacher for the right reasons.
6. I really learned the importance of family this year. I now know to make the most of every moment I spend with them because it might be my last.
7. I believe I have one of the most caring and patient husbands out there. He has had to put up with some major emotional breakdowns from me and he is always there for me. I love you Wes!
8. I was blessed to be able to keep up better with old friends. That was mostly thanks to this blog :)
9. I have been blessed with good health this year. That I am extremely thankful for :)
10. I got to get away a couple of times this year. That is always good :)

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2008 is a blessed year for all of you!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Happy 2008 Candi! What a wonderful post, may the next year be just as blessed as 2007!